Welcome to NASOM Church Community

  • Welcome all on NASOM


    Hello Nasom,

    First of all, I want to welcome you all who are coming to this site. I have taken a little step to show & describe about NASOM Community. I am trying to make it as beautiful as I can.

    I will continually contribute the latest information about any activity, events & latest happening in the NASOM. If you all have any comment or any suggestion then please give your valuable suggestions or comments on this post. I'll always be there for any kind of help.

    I want to thank all of the NASOM Community members who motivated me to do this kind of work.


    Cheers
    Anil Kapoor

2 comments:

  1. alice cooper says:

    I have taken a little step to show & describe about Community. i Nadeem Khalid Honorary Consul General of Mongolia in Pakistan

Leave a Reply

Enter Your comment here. Please don't use any abusive language.

Featured Video

Spring Holi Festival 2009

Recent Articles

Recent Comments